Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Yesterday, I only have less than five hours of sleep before heading to morning class. Not because I don't want to sleep but is I can't. I didn't know seeing him can affected so greatly. I even have the urge to text him telling him didn't expect to see you in school, when all these is just an excuse for me to talk to him. I have this thinking that what if I drunk will he still care for me? But no, I won't do it for his attention Or concern At least, I don't behave like some girls out there who create so many unnecessary scene and act as if they are the innocent one.
I know I need to fk care and let go and carry on. But it is hard. So hard that is like trying to pick up a new skill or getting used to something.
Just give me the peace I need.

A.S
What are you thinking when you saw me on that day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home