Sunday, March 08, 2015

It's the month of March and my 120 days coming to an end. But I don't see myself getting any better. I still miss him. I know I do want him; going back to those days. I read back our convo again, I laughed and cry at the same time. What a joke, right?! he came into my dreams again. I miss him so much and I don't know what to do and find myself thinking about him . Does he know how much I miss him and how much I want to talk to him? Doubt so. If give me one more chance to go back, I will ask him on that night what are we now and who I am to him. I wish he could answer all my qns but eventually no.

A.S
I don't know if you will b reading this but I really want to know what came across your mind when you saw me or someone mention my name. And did you even have a split second wanna text me or to you, I'm just a passer-by?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home