Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Yes, I'm officially 22.

21-22 yr has been a happening one. When I learn lots of life lessons and my most beloved uncle passed away.
I'm so glad to have all my love ones to support me and always be there for me when I'm breaking into pieces.  Thank you to the guy that teach me how heartbreak felt like and how to trying your very best to let go. You have been a great friend and thank you for bringing ao much laughter and care for me.
My uncle passed away has been a huge blow for me
 He is my most and always the best and beloved uncle. Also, he is the closest to me. He trwat me like his own grandchildren and feed us with lots of good food and shower us with love and care. Kau fu, thank you for appearing in my life and bring so much joy to the family and tc wherever you are.
My parents never failed to give the best to me and also at the same time making sure im nt becoming materialistic or going astray. What I have today is what you guys gave me. Thank you!
my bffs, earlier half of the yr, shyt happens and sry for disturbing u guys late at night and ask who wanna chat. Its been a hard one for me and thx for making me stand up again and realise how to let it go.

At last, Happy Birthday to myself and I'm officially 22.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home